Saturday, June 14, 2014

Mystic Mer?

Mystic Mer? you ask? Well, here is the story. I am a certified Realm Reader, I took the course, got the handy dandy certificate and voila!

 In the process of studying (I also read through Doreen Virtue's Realm of the Earth Angels), meditation and so on I found my eclectic hybridized realm *ancestry* (soulcestry?). While it is easier to see the realms of other's I struggled harder with mine, because of the eclected-ness of it all. It is no real surprise to me though, as an avid genealogist and having spent decades tracing my ancestry I am a complete hybrid/mutt so why not my soul? I resonated deeply with the Incarnated Angel realm, however I embody a jadedness and darkness Incarnated Angels lack, plus I am deeply connected to the Earth and it's flora and fauna so of course aspects of Elementals fit, however I embody more *control* and respect for boundaries (not necessarily authority however to keep the status quo I can behave, unlike many Elementals). I also have old memories of the Wise One but lack the aged look as well as the look in the eyes of a typical Wise One, however there are those memories of ancient times I've carried with me for as long as I can remember. Now with the Elementals comes the mermaids, which I vibed to as I adore the Sea and my most favorite colors are blue (the only color I love ever single shade of) with green a close second, in addition I seem to carrying some Star Person energy, which really comes up in my astrological chart and voila! Mystic Mer! a hybrid of Incarnated Angel, Wise One, Elemental (mermaid) and Star child. with a few other influences no doubt but those are the most prominent.

A fun new experience for me and an addition to my intuitive toolbox when doing readings.

1 comment:

  1. I Love this post and picture! I just recently discovered I'm a Mystic Merangel!!!

    ReplyDelete